USED, REPAIRED AND REFURBISHED ACCESSORIES, ACTION FIGURES, ANTIQUES, COLLECTIBLES, COMPUTERS, ELECTRONICS, FURNTITURE, LIGHTING,
...AND OTHER THINGS, TOO!
“I have up-to-date specials on: CRAIGS LIST AND www.EbayClassifieds.com AND ON eBay
far better service than Craig’s List. - list and prices can change every week.”
Here’s how it works!
Step 1 - Find the items you like from the category list.
Step 2 - Call (916) 435-9090 for an appointment to purchase or view the item(s).
Step 3 - Come prepared with the proper vehicle to pick up your item(s) and please have exact change if possible. Measure ahead of time to make sure the item will fit both transport and your location you’ll be using it at home.
ing you as much as 30-40% or more below retail, is because, though many items are new, many are discontinued, used, repaired, or have wear and tear damage. Please inspect your purchases carefully.
- Other Interesting Links and Notes
- Artwork - Oil Paintings, Fine Art Prints, Carvings and Statues, etc. (Link takes you to my art website “LagunaNorth.com.”) Artwork will add interest and class to complement any room.
- Aquarium - I personally own 2 saltwater aquariums. My neighbor across the street maintains them for me. From time to time, I sell equipment. He sells the fish!
- Computers - (takes you to my site for computers and accessories)
- Computer Workstations - See RocklinComputer.com for smaller workstations and carts.
- Electronics - (Link takes you to my site for stereo equipment and other electronic items.)
- Furniture Repair & Restoration (Link takes you to Affordable Furniture Repair & Restoration)
- Lamps & Lighting - Remember, a completed room will be complemented by beautiful lamps and lighting.
- Vinyl Repair - Victoria
Payment and Refund Policy.
I accept cash, furniture trades, gold coins, Credit Cards or PayPal online. (No gold is stored on the premises)
I sometimes will buy, sell or trade furniture. If I take your trade, you have to realize that I have to resell it and therefore I will not give you the price I’m going to sell it for.
Return Policy: Because I operate at a very low profit margin, all my items are sold “as is.” NO RETURNS. However, on rare occasions, a return may be accepted on a case by case basis at the discretion of the Small Businessman. In that rare event, there may be a 25% re-stocking fee. It’s a good idea to check out your items carefully to make sure they will meet your needs.
www.RocklinFurniture.com was setup by The Small Businessman “Home of the $100 Website” located in Rocklin, CA. If you would like your own website, visit www.heckahosting.com.